Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Subuh

I had terrible problem with my wake up time. I donno why very hard to open my eyes, it was no my eyes actually, but the problem is, i'm even not sedar, what sedar arrr in english..ermm conscious arr. want to spell i also donno. (U know race arrr, like a race car lah.)

The problem when i waking up late is, my subuh gone with time and wind and dream and satan's pig skin etc. And when i late, my working time reduced, my rezeki would be limited and etc. The most problem when i wakeup late is, my wife will ask, what time i did my solat subuh. And i will say at 8am. Yeahhhhh, i'm not proud actually, yeahh mean i'm feel ashamed with myself. I myself should give them a good lesson.



In my opinion, solat subuh always rejuvenate motivation to live in this world. That was my mom said years ago, and i save as memory in my brain with a heart. And now my wife take place to kejut me for subuh just like my mother did old days. I MUSTandWANTandNEEDandSHOULDandCOULDandWOULD WAKE EARLY TO SOLAT SUBUH.

Thanks and credits to my wife and Please don't putus asa to kejut me every morning untill i die. Please don't putus asa. Maybe any advice for me please don't hesitate to put in comment column.



I like this song, but not my favorite. Like the lyrics and guitar.

No comments: